Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Reason #Ir = 1 − sin(θ)mychemist

I'm doing my daily grind, gathering laundry from the floor. And stumble across gems like this. I'm not even alarmed, he just finished teaching Boy Scout Merit Badge Training on Nuclear Science. I'm sure it's just packaging that lost its way in disposal, it just makes me burst out laughing, and scoop it up like a stray fortune from Chinese take-out. 

My hashtag can also can be read: Reason# I ♥ mychemist. I thought I was clever. (See the link below for an explanation as to why the equation is synonomous with the heart symbol. He may even love me more for telling him that since I use the heart so infrequently, it's easier to just copy & paste the cardioid. Which is the reason I stumbled upon this equation in the first place, a google search. Shared amusement at each others silly ways...Reason# Ir = 1 − sin(θ)mychemist. 

r = 1 − sin(θ) is a way to graph a ♥


Fyi: this was for a legit, authorized training

No comments:

Post a Comment